mercredi 2 janvier 2008

Who am I?

Hello World,

What u see on the photo is me on one of the "Good old days". In the "Better New Days ", I look even brighter.I am TWAHIRWA Aimable, but i think you already know that. Here's what you may not know:

I am actually a graduate in Computer Studies , but i have since worked as journalist since 2000, and i have worked since for local newspaper mainly ' GRANDS LACS HEDBO' french weekly newspaper covering the great lakes region of central Africa.

From my experience and other several training in journalism i attendedduring my career, i work and have also worked (published stories) for local or other several reknown international medias and research magazine including:


* Agence France-Presse (AFP)
* Inter Presse Service (IPS)
* SCIDEV.NET
* World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) research magazine
* UNESCO Magazine
* UN Integrated Regional Information Network (IRIN)
* Pan African News Agency (PANAPRESS)
* Rwanda News Agency (RNA) etc

I am also currently participating in the peer-to-peer mentoring scheme of the World Federation of Science Journalist (WFSJ) and currently président co-founder member of Rwanda Association of of Science Journalists (RASJ)

If Someone is interested in my Educational profile its right here. This is my first attempt at making a formal Blog Home Page. Please feel free to mail me your comments at: twahaime@yahoo.fr


My hobbies include :

* Science shows and movies
* Literature .
* Music
* Swimming and Table tennis
* Singing (But,Trust me,You would not like to hear me sing)

Aucun commentaire: